- 20th anniversary party in Tübingen together with the OpenLDAP crowd - stay tuned!
- Official RPM packages are available now for installation on openSUSE/SLE.
- Released web2ldap 1.3.8 which can be easily installed via pip.
- Released web2ldap 1.2.101 as last release of 1.2.x series.
Upcoming talk at FOSDEM 2018, Bruxelles, 2018-02-03:
Æ-DIR -- Authorized Entities Directory -- from paranoid user management to secure system management
- Released web2ldap 1.2.62. with important security fix related to StartTLS after login!
- Released web2ldap 1.2.51 with more changes for maturing Æ-DIR support.
- Successfully tested web2ldap 1.2.48 running with PyPy 5.0.1.
- Held free-improvised web2ldap tutorial at LDAPcon 2015
- web2ldap @ Chemnitzer Linuxtage (CLT) 2015:
- SySS conducted a security review of release 1.2.21 without finding any vulnerabilities.
- Released web2ldap 1.2.19 especially with new search form templates. Hope you like it.
Please take note that CfP for
LDAPcon 2015 is out now.
The fifth International Conference on LDAP and Directory Services will be held in the UK at the University of Edinburgh School of Informatics Forum in November 2015.
- The hell is freezing: Released web2ldap 1.2.14 with tree browser.
- Finally released web2ldap 1.2.0 with many new features and enhancements. Make sure to read the change log carefully.
Presentation at LDAPcon 2013:
This talk is about the highs and lows of implementing a generic interactive LDAP client with web2ldap to be shown as example (because the author is biased of course).
- Started working on 1.2 release series (see roadmap). Set release 1.1.x to maintenance status in separate branch.
- Final release of web2ldap 1.1.0.
- When looking at the exception log of the online demo I can't believe what people are doing (e.g. trying to modify the rootDSE). web2ldap 1.0.2 catches all this.
- 10th anniversary! Finally released web2ldap 1.0.0. ;-)
- web2ldap will be presented at the OpenLDAP project's booth at the OpenExpo, Karlsruhe. Anyone with questions concerning web2ldap or python-ldap is invited to visit me there.
- Please take note of LDAPcon 2007 from 06.09. until 07.09.2007 in Cologne.
- web2ldap was presented at the OpenLDAP Developers' Day - Tübingen - 2006. You can download the slides.
- Konstantin Chuguev announced installation of web2ldap at Dante for web access to the new NameFLOW LDAP server.
- Article in LINUX-MAGAZINE describes web2ldap's features with nice descriptive screenshots.
- David Chadwick demonstrated web2ldap at one of his LDAP seminars in London.
- Released snapshot web2ldap-20001001.
Presentation of new PKI features of web2ldap at the
first public meeting of the
- Started implementing displaying X.509v3 certificates including extensions.
- Oddbjorn Steffensen created FreeBSD port of web2ldap: Users can install and update web2ldap by CVSup'ing their /usr/ports tree against one of the FreeBSD CVS servers.