web2ldap as generic LDAP client only displays the dynamically retrieved content of 3rd-party LDAP directories. I am not responsible for the data displayed through web2ldap demo in any way.
- Æ-DIR demo
- web2ldap used as admin UI for Æ-DIR with write access for different admin roles (see Æ-DIR | User Guide -- web2ldap).
- Schema browser
- Directly jump into the schema browser of an 389-DS server.
- OpenLDAP's back-monitor
- Browsing OpenLDAP's back-monitor nicely displayed with a couple of template strings.
- More public LDAP servers...
- More LDAP public servers to access through the demo web2ldap service.