Release Date: 2021-09-08
- Added HTML templates to display olmSyncReplInstance entries in cn=monitor of OpenLDAP 2.5.
Release Date: 2021-09-03
- Fixed building Debian packages with stdeb.
Release Date: 2021-08-31
- Fixed deleting entries by searching with LDAP filter.
Release Date: 2021-08-23
- Exception ldap0.INVALID_SYNTAX is now ignored when searching for existing POSIX entries during ID assignment and an empty form value is returned instead.
- Tolerate missing objectClass attribute in submitted entry input.
- Removed all obsolete u-string occurences not needed for pure Python 3 anymore (pylint check redundant-u-string-prefix).
- Re-factored exception declarations and error handling for wrong username input.
- Re-factored generating vCard output.
Release Date: 2021-08-07
Just log a warning if
platform.platform()fails with PermissionError and continue. The information is only written to the debug log message but might be not available due to overly strict AppArmor or SELinux rules.
Release Date: 2021-08-05
- Fixed str/bytes regression in plugin class for univentionLDAPACLData, and extended it to work like plugins for pre-formatted multi-line text.
- New UCS plugin class for attribute entryDN of univentionPolicy entries displays links for searching referencing entries.
- Registered attribute type krb5ExtendedAttributes with LDAP syntax class OctetString.
require-trusted-types-for 'script'to HTTP header Content-Security-Policy.
Release Date: 2021-07-24
- Fixed regex pattern used in UCS plugin class for attribute univentionObjectType.
- Registered UCS attribute umcPolicyGrantedOperationSet with plugin class DistinguishedName.
- Fixed non-matching input field count when changing object class in modify form.
Release Date: 2021-07-08
- Added UCS plugin class for attribute univentionObjectType which implements simple regex-checking.
- Registered UCS attribute univentionMailMember with plugin class RFC822Address.
- Log a warning in case the number of attribute type and value fields differ in submitted entry input.
Release Date: 2021-06-09
- Once again try to determine ETC_DIR correctly on BSD platforms.
- Added some UCS plugin registrations.
Release Date: 2021-05-25
As a work-around binary attributes (e.g. jpegPhoto) are skipped
when passing former input as hidden input fields to the browser.
Release Date: 2021-05-22
- Added syntax checking for attribute with schema definitions:
- OpenLDAP-specific info messages are extracted when handling ldap0.INVALID_SYNTAX for giving better user feedback about wrong attribute values.
- Fixed logging in plugin class AEUserUid.
Fixed plugin class for entryDN in aeHost entries:
- Now generates correct search filter for finding sibling services/hosts in all possible service groups.
- Limit search for services running on same host to object class aeService.
- Simplified plugin classes for dynamic select lists.
- Fixed syntax-checking in Æ-DIR plugin class for attribute member in aeGroup entries.
Release Date: 2021-05-17
- Plugin class for uid in aeUser entries now logs generated value and number of collisions for tried values.
- Cleaned up obsolete class attributes in Æ-DIR plugin module.
Release Date: 2021-05-15
Fixed invalid syntax checking in plugin class
DerefDynamicDNSelectList when adding new entries.
This affects various Æ-DIR plugin classes.
Release Date: 2021-05-15
Installation and configuration changes
importstatements / variable names in web2ldapcnf/ have changed. You have to adapt your customized config modules.
- Requires update of module ldap0.
- Improved performance displaying larger aeGroup entries in Æ-DIR.
- Fixed str/bytes regression in plugin class for euVATId.
- Fixed modify input form to lock RDN attributes against modification.
- Fixed plugin class for attribute member in aeGroup entries.
- Fixed str/bytes regression in error handling when adding new entry in case the parent entry does not exist.
- Fixed error handling when user changes own password in case pwdReset is set to TRUE.
- Massive changes for PEP-8 compliance.
- Re-factored modules imports especially to get rid of cyclic imports.
PEP-8 compliant renaming also requires changes in custom plugin modules
based on class LDAPSyntax:
- class attributes
- method arguments