Release Date: 2018-03-07
- Some fixes in plugin module for Æ-DIR.
- Module xlwt is used for Excel data export instead of unmaintained pyExcelerator.
Release Date: 2018-02-28
- Removed debug print statement.
Release Date: 2018-02-27
- License change
- The license was changed to Apache License Version 2.0 using machine-readable SPDX license identifier Apache-2.0.
- Installation and configuration changes
The following changes to system installation and local configuration were made:
- Requires Python 2.7.9+
- It is now possible to install with PIP.
- If you do not use the PIP-based installation note that some module dependencies have changed:
- LDAP OID registry is no longer considered local configuration and was thus moved to an internal module.
- Config module web2ldapcnf was moved to top-level directory.
- New features/enhancements
- Runs a WSGI application.
- Dropped features
- Dropped configuration variable pylibdirs which caused too much hen-and-egg problems and thus was not useful.
- Dropped configuration variable bind_address for stand-alone mode.
- No separate error and debug log configuration variables anymore. Errors now always go to stderr which was the default anyway.
- The half-baken SIGHUP config reload handler was removed. Actually it was never really useful.
- Abandoned internal gzip compressing because it is much better to leave this to the invoking web server.