Release Date: 2004-04-24
- ldap.LDAPError is caught when trying to read the sub schema sub entry and the default schema is used in this case.
Release Date: 2004-04-22
- Added a check for LDAPSession instance when restoring a session instance.
- search_opattrs properly honoured in all cases.
Release Date: 2004-04-13
- User session data is stored right after executing dispatched sub-module.
- Removed special code in w2lapp.handler for sessions just being created.
- If the sub schema DN for a non-empty search base could not be found the sub schema DN is read from RootDSE.
- Expired sessions are simply removed. Implementing correct re-login was getting too messy. Abandoned parameter general configuration parameter web2ldapcnf.misc.session_relogin.
Release Date: 2004-04-02
- Links are displayed in schema viewer to search entries by currently displayed object class or attribute type.
- Extension bindname no longer displayed in LDAP URL if bound anonymously.
Release Date: 2004-03-30
- If there is no SASL support available in python-ldap and the user tries to bind with SASL an error message is displayed.
- If connecting to a server fails the LDAPSession object is not stored.
Release Date: 2004-03-29
- Installation and Configuration changes
- New features/enhancements
- Support for SASL bind! Note that getting SASL to work is a complicated mess. It depends on all libs and services properly being installed. Also some SASL mechs solely make sense when running as local user (e.g. EXTERNAL, GSSAPI). The bind behaviour was changed. To make a login with different SASL mechs possible the old LDAP connection is dropped before doing the next simple or SASL bind.
- sbin/checkinst.py displays version information of OpenLDAP client libs.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed mixing the search results of a one-level search from - World - with namingContexts.