Current release: web2ldap 1.6.15
What is web2ldap?
- A generic LDAPv3 client which does not make any assumptions about the tree structure or LDAP schema.
- Kind of a swiss-army knife for accessing/manipulating LDAP servers without having to configure anything.
- A secure LDAP client with clean login behaviour.
- A schema browser which displays references/dependencies within an LDAPv3 schema.
- A customizable platform for prototyping LDAP administration use-cases.
- For me it is a platform for implementing cutting edge LDAP features.
- Continuously maintained software since September 1998!